Thursday, November 1, 2012

Couponing...

So within the last few days I have decided that I want to start couponing. I have been clipping coupons for years but I have never been able to save much money with them. A little here, a little there. We try to never eat out without a coupon or getting a deal like the big-box dinner at Pizza Hut or the Family Deal at Captain D's. HINT: if you are planning on buying a large sweet tea at Captain D's buy a gallon of tea instead. They will give you a water cup with ice if you eat in and you save money. The gallon cost less than 2 large drinks. Any who, so I have been clipping coupons and looking at my local sales and comparing deals. I don't go shopping until the 5th of November but it is officially November the 1st. Man has this year flown by. Here are some videos to checkout if I going to accomplish this task.



There are so many more videos online and you can check them out by going to your favorite search engine and type in "How to Coupon" I would also like to apologize in advance for any possible typing errors I am having trouble staying awake as I write this post today. I'm thoroughly exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!