Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
 
In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. ~Thessalonians 5:18
 

 
Today, I thought I would start with a scripture. I am so grateful for everything the Lord has given me. I don't thank him nearly enough. He's been so good to me. Some days may feel like He is farther away from me than every, but I must remember that he is still on the throne. He is still my Savior and even in my darkest hour He still loves me. He has supplied all my needs, maybe not my wants but he has met my basic needs. I have parents who raised me to be the woman that I am, they taught me to fear the Lord and believe in the power of prayer. I have a husband who genuinely loves me and does all that he can for me. I have a roof over my head and most of the time good food on my table (usually, if I don't have that it is my fault for being wasteful). I have a job and am able to work.
 
I may suffer from pain and migraines, but God has never allowed my pain to become unbearable when it was time for me to accomplish my job. I do not know when or how, but He always pulls through in the midst of my storm and makes it a triumph for me. I know God will one day turn my struggles into a testimony for Him.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!