Sunday, February 24, 2013

Unbelievable Happenings at the Hill

I'm so excited to be posting again. I'm so, so, so, so sorry for not keeping up with my blog. Well a lot of new things are going on since the First of the Year. Let me tell you about them.

I am on the preface of a new business opportunity. Close to the end of last year I had a one-on-one Mary Kay facial with my new good friend Megan. We had a great hour and I really enjoyed my time. Since then I have been embarking on the business opportunity that the Mary Kay Corporation offers. I have recently decided that I want to do this to supplement some income into our household. I am working diligently on Pre-Sales to earn my starter kit. I ran a 24/24/24 challenge today. Which basically is that I want 24 people to buy at least $24 dollars worth in product in 24 hours. Well the 24 hours is about up and while I had no where near 24 people buy product I did have a few orders come in which makes me excited. If anyone would like to order product please hit the CALL ME link to be connected with me.
 As a family we are looking forward to the opportunities this business endeavor can create for us. I am excited and have done lots of research on the company and how to run my future business. I am in the process of setting up my office and everything is coming together, hence the new pink background on my blog.

As of late, I have been very inspired by some awesome worship music. I listen to my new playlist daily and I am encouraged. I know God has a plan for my life. I know that nothing is impossible for Him and I know that in all things I must give my all as if I were doing it for Him. I have an inspirational video for all of you and I hope it inspires you today. Give God your all in everything you do.
Did you cry? Okay, every time I see this clip I shed a tear because it is so amazing what we are capable if our fleshly vision does not get in the way. This clip reminds me to keep my focus on the prize regardless of what obstacles are in my way. I want to inspire you a little more. This video is a speech from Julia Mundy, Mary Kay National Sales Director. I really love some of the comments she makes at the end of this video. This speech applies to everything in life not just a Mary Kay business. And she is so funny.


On another note, I joined twitter yesterday. Follow me @kedwards0731.   


May God richly bless you today as you go about your life. Remember that He has a plan and a purpose for you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!