Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome, 2013! New Year, New You!


Resolutions

This year I actually made a few resolutions. This year I plan to eat healthier and exercise more and hopefully in the process lose some weight. I also made a resolution to connect with my husband more beginning by praying for him daily. I also would like to increase my relationship with God and improve my finances. Overall I hope for 2013 to be a great year for me and my family.


My Theme Song

 "New Season" made popular by Martha Munizzi.


My Daily Prayer

God, in your Word you promised that if I abide in you and you abide in me then whatever I shall ask or desire, shall be done for me. (John 15:7) Therefore, God, I declare that prosperity, financial increase, health, and wellness come to me because I am a joint heir with Jesus Christ. I am called to build God’s kingdom and lay a foundation for myself and for all of the people who I can affect by my faith in the Gospel.

I declare and decree that according to the Word of God that we are of God and have overcome the enemy because greater is He that is in me than he that’s in the world. (1 John 4:4) Jesus came to destroy the works of the enemy and He has given that power to me. He gave me power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt me. I have power over unclean spirits, to cast them out. I  take authority  over principalities that work through personalities, and command them to begin to work for my good. I cast down every  lying tongue and condemn every tongue that rises itself against me in judgment and no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I render  the  enemy  helpless  and  silence  his ability  to speak against me.  I  bind all abilities, powers, purposes,  plans, opportunities, and strategies that try to work against the plan of God in my life. They are powerless against me. I speak against the Spirits of Cain, Korah, Balaam, Absalom, Jezebel, Leviathan, and Pharisee and demand in the name of Jesus Christ that you be replaced with God's flow of Life, Holiness, Truth, Adoption, Wisdom, Power, Glory, Grace, and Supplication.

I confess and believe that I have the mind of Christ. I will not  allow any vain imaginations, negative thoughts and emotions, or depressive tendencies to in any way influence me. I take every thought captive to  the  obedience of Christ. My mind is renewed by the Spirit of the Living God and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty. My mind is liberated and I am set free from  the things in my past. My past can no longer steal from my future. Philippians 4: 4-8 says, "Rejoice in the Lord always: and again  I say, Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever  things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

I call myself and my family free from sickness and disease! I declare and decree that my body is a temple of the Holy Spirit. God’s Spirit dwells on the inside of me, according to Deuteronomy 30:19 – I choose life! I am no longer under the law of sin and death because according to Galatians 3:13 the curse has been removed from my life. Sickness and disease are part of the curse therefore they have no legal right to exist in my body. God has a divine purpose and plan for my life, and I will not frustrate the grace of God operating in my life. All things are lawful unto me, but I will not be brought under the power of any. At this very moment I bind every addictive tendency in my body. I have no dependencies, temptations, or toleration for food, beverages of any kind, or any substance that can harm my body in any way. Man does not live on bread alone but from every word that proceeds from the mouth of God; therefore, I strive for mastery over my body so that I am temperate in all things. I no longer have problems, frustrations, excuses, weaknesses, distractions, hindrances, lack of commitment, laziness, complacency, fear, idleness, intimidation, false  reasoning or distress while I commit to do all the things necessary to  commit to a healthy and prosperous lifestyle. I rebuke sickness, disease, and poor health right now in the name of Jesus. I know that signs and symptoms of illness are the enemy's attempt to cause me to doubt what God has promised, so I will in no way be influenced by how I feel. By His stripes I am healed today, was yesterday, and for the future. I believe it is not God's will for me to be sick because there is no sickness in Heaven and Christ taught us to pray let it be on Earth as it is in Heaven. I know the power of life and death are in my tongue and today I choose to speak life and life more abundantly as I was promised in His Word.

I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that my marriage is established in Christ. This relationship is formed by one man and one woman becoming equal partners and joining together as one. My partner and I are committed to making this marriage fruitful and productive. My love for my partner is not based on mere emotion but is rooted in and expressed our of my absolute commitment and love for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Mankind did not join us together so in no way, by no means, will I ever allow anyone, for any reason, to separate or come between my partner and me. I am fully committed to this marriage and will do anything and everything possible to see that it prospers in every area because this is my commitment to God and my partner. I will unconditionally love, appreciate, cherish, have affection for, will show kindness toward, will be gentle with, will stand behind and support and with all of my heart will honor and have complete respect for my partner until this life transitions into the next. I will not allow trials, tribulations, hard times, financial problems, jealousy or envy, anger or frustration, resentment or bitterness, or even emotional crisis in any way, at any time, for any reason, to interfere with this covenant relationship. I love my partner unconditionally and will lift him up before God daily.

I call myself debt free! I believe I receive raises, promotions, bonuses; sales and commissions; favorable settlements; estates and inheritances; interest and income; rebates and returns; discounts and dividends; checks in the mail; gifts and surprises; lost money found; all of my bills paid off, along with blessing and increase overtaking me in my life. I declare that money will come to me and through me for the sake of the gospel that I may be a vessel of blessing to pour out to others as God pours into me. I believe I have more than enough provision and that every need will be supplied according to the riches and glory in Christ Jesus.

Deuteronomy 5:33 states, "Ye shall walk in all the ways which the Lord your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and  that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess." Therefore, Lord, today I charge your angels in the name of Jesus to go before me to open up doors of opportunity that no man can close and to make my way safe and prosperous. Finances, resources, favor, healing, and total restoration come to me now in the name of Jesus!

AMEN


What is new for you this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!