Friday, August 2, 2013

A New Journey

I am ready for change.
I am tired of feeling sluggish.
I am tired of being overweight.
I am tired of not being fit.
I want to eat better. I want to live longer. I want to be in good shape.
I want to prevent sickness and disease.

Ok, so I realize that it's definitely not New Years, but I am making a mid-year resolution to get into better shape. The realization has officially set in that I can no longer fit into clothes that I love and I am not willing nor able to buy a new wardrobe. I have found some amazing people on Youtube that have shared their fitness routines and eating ideas that I plan on implementing.

I plan to weigh in soon and I will let everyone know my first goal.
Generally speaking I want to gain lean muscle, lose fat, and fit into most of the clothes in my closet.
Each year I tell myself that I am going to do this and every year I don't do it. I always blame it on something.
 I plan on getting back to blogging regularly and using this as a way to hold myself accountable for my journey. I hope to post healthy recipes, my tips, my struggles, etc. Friends, I am pretty sure I need to lose between 80 and 100 pounds to be in my ideal range. I need your support. I need your encouragement. I am going to do this with support or without, but without will be a lot more difficult.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!