Saturday, August 10, 2013

Worship


Lately, God has been harping on me about worshiping Him. God loves us and He wants to show us how much He loves us. Worship is an important part of communication between us and the Kingdom. One thing I do know, when I'm having a bad day and I take the time to worship I feel better. When you are in worship evil cannot come in.

I often sit at work and play my worship playlist, not only does it keep me awake on long quiet nights, but also allows me to have a pleasant attitude when guests come in the door. I often have guests ask me to pray for them or even talk to me about Christ. I love it. I don't know if they sense the Holy Spirit on me or what but it makes me feel good knowing that Christ is shining through.

I think one of the hardest things is being asked to lead music and wanting worship and the congregation doesn't know how to worship. I am very accustomed to worship being an active experience of loving on my Father Jesus and it confuses me when people can sit on a church pew and not love on God. It makes me very concerned about their salvation and relationship with Christ. At revival the other night the minister said that if a demon were to speak in most church services that most people would run out but when God speaks most just sit there. Unfortunately this is very true because many Christians are not aware of the power they were given when they gave their lives to Christ.

God, I can't get enough of your presence. I want more of you. Release the fullness of your Spirit.
So as for me and my house we will WORSHIP the Lord!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!