Monday, December 10, 2012

Update from the Hill

Events

We held mom a surprise birthday party on Saturday evening. She had her 50th birthday on the 9th. I feels really wierd saying that she is 50 now. Wow, she has aged gracefully. But to think that I'm only lacking 2 years being half her age makes me feel old too. I love my mom. We have not always agreed on everything, nor always been the best of friends but she raised me to be a woman of integrity and for that I thank her.

Wellness

Still not feeling 100% but getting back to my old self slowly but surely. I've been in a lot of pain lately and have had a headache all night making me feel weak and slightly delusional.

School

I have tried to study for my final tomorrow, but it has been very difficult. I am studying with a class mate before the exam though so that will help. Readers, please wish/pray the best for me on this exam I really need it.

Graduation is on Friday. Woo Hoo!!! I'm so excited. I'm so tired of school and it will be nice to start really looking for a job in my career field. I really need a vacation/getaway, but I don't know if we will be able to take one anytime soon. I plan to update with pictures after graduation.


Hope you all have a great week. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!