Friday, August 23, 2013

God Loves You!

 I just wanted to tell my readers that God Loves You! He is performing a perfect and complete work in you. He has a plan and a purpose for your life. He will never leave you or forsake you. When the world tells you that you will never make it, tell the world "I have already in Jesus name." There is nothing you have done that God won't forgive. He will carry your burden if you will allow Him.



Recently I have had many people personally ask me for prayer and I am lifting up prayers for those of you right now. I am praying for the woman who is struggling with her husband with cancer and her son's current situation. I'm praying for the woman who doesn't know where to turn. I'm praying for the woman who is struggling with a decision. I'm praying for the woman who is hurting and in pain. I'm praying for the migraine sufferer. I am praying for the mother who's son is fighting a war. Today, I am praying for you!

May God Bless You and Keep You in His Grace.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!